Wednesday, November 14, 2012

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com The Niang sha

I am to marry to behave Fu, afraid still have no Zou of the elder sister's destiny good."
The Niang is silent the language was not.I wanted to think and said with smile:"If the Niang blames me because I am a woman, should not do these in the outside and has nothing to say such as the son;If you because worry me, just say like this, I can confessedly tell Niang, I absolutely can't have an accident feeling, because I have fairy to help each other."The bogus cheap trick sometimes needs to be used more.
The Niang doubt ground looking at me:"Fairy?What is what you said ?"
I smile:"Such as why does the son have skill like this?Why will do such a thing feeling, doesn't the Niang feel strange?I ain't elder sister Lee then for protecting a life and requiting favors but attiring oneself, but the fairy makes me own these, let me do like this.The skill of my whole body, whether the text is martial to is all fairy to give or not."
At the beginning cheat daddy and elder brother Yun's words, I say again to Niang:"This fairy grandpa ate an ambrosia for me and let me had one skill for being more than ordinary people, the purpose was to let such as the son for end this chaotic to lift a hand to devote.Niang, you say, I have fortuitous like this, should do these affairs?"
The Niang looking at my eyes fan the Mang get up, the air also hesitated:"Unexpectedly there is affair like this?Such as, you didn't fool me?Is the fairy how can favored a female kid to do these affairs?"
Fairy how think I not know, elder brother Yu how drill incoming of I also not clear, but elder brother Yu let the affair that I do but is what I should do.
"Niang, fairy how think how can we know?I ain't understand either.But, I am understand, since the fairy chose me, can't looking at my danger but ignore.Niang, you see, I several times meet with accident in the disorderly soldier, all peace, even once saved the lord Mr., eldest brother,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, Sun Bo Fu.These have something to do with my having certain ability, can have no fairy help and also don't in the past say.So, I absolutely can't have an accident feeling, I didn't also do amiss what, otherwise, the fairy had already accepted me to go."
Wear Niang already start loose move, I continue to heat:"Niang, for the time being ignore what fairy, such as son current circumstances to talk, do you say that what I backed comes out?I once withdrawing, lord Mr. takes down the site of Yuan Shao, unification the north of the yellow river will spend more quite a few for year of time, also go without saying later of unified whole country.Niang, such as the son how to live a good life for oneself but go to world common people sufferance with neglect.Time of the war's continuing is the common people's evil-foreboding dream, and then has how much of the common people will die in war and have how much mother and child separation, the husband and wife can not meet.The kid loses parents, the grey hair person sends black hair, how many acts does the wife still need to present to public at the tragedy that hope that the man returns according to door in the home?Tragedy like this I cant not bear to the heart see, are you unfeeling?For example and at the beginning the mother doesn't make the brother-in-law stretch out to help to us of hand, we consequently die unnatural death, mother in the mind affirmation will be too late to regret.Together manage, such as son impossibly for ownly enjoying but doing not go to and take care of those, I stretch and then can save of person, otherwise, my conscience will be rebuked during a lifetime."
Have been restraining tears in the Niang eyes:"Is like son, your good natured, do of the matter all is to is for the country a people, what can the Niang also say?Just, your a female kid, old if this continues, Niang this in the mind is true ……"
"Niang, such as son an of tired how compare world common people must the person's bitterness?Country in the house has no small matter, there is no national He Lai everyone?Isn't there any everyone, He Lai Xiao,'s house?The life being quiet and peaceful always wants someone to pay for it.If the son has this ability to pay, would like to also pay to come from F, being like Niang at the beginning would like to emit to put out a house for us of insurance similar, this again what's wrong?If the son this present life doesn't beg the another as well, I have mother and loving deeply of the elder brotherses, there is the trust of lord Mr. already very happy.Mother should for have me the kid like this feels joy and proud of, you want to support with all strength such as the son be ah!"
The voice that outside spreads an elder sister this time in the door:"Mother, the elder brother has already come back, the meal also gets ready, do you want to come with younger brother?"
The Niang deeply sees my one eye this time and outwardly say:"Like, I and such as the son come right away."
Hear the step voice out of the door keep on backing, the Niang just sighs:"Like, I didn't persuade you and poured be persuaded by you.You say also is reasonable, however, you really run into what Be getting more dangerous, the Niang will disregard to speak your identity.After all, your position like this be still ……"
I smiled:"The meaning of the Niang is afraid lord Mr. later meeting because of my achievement but creation what to I not good mind?Be like the gossip on the market?Really want so, has no objection to the decision of mother such as the son.However, I think that you worried needlessly."
The Niang shakes head:"Not only is that the Cao is male here?Calculate, don't say, go out to have a meal."I grew an one breath and followed Niang to go out.

Chapter 149 goes down south to go up north


Unification north ground the article-chapter 149 go down south to go up north
Looking at quiet quiet etc. at four elder brothers on the hall that the noodles contemplating permit and want to end with Niang the conversation just, I was blunt Niang to smile to smile and intentionally and mysteriously and loudly say:"Niang, I am from three elder brothers where of time, he says to wait two elder brothers to come back, connect two elder brothers' family to come over, when the time comes, say two elder brothers' younger sisters with four elder brothers.You think that two elder brothers so heroic spirit, his younger sister's affirmation is a beauty, four elder brothers have a luck!"
The Niang smells listen to face up peep out to smile an idea at 1:00, and heavily sigh tone right away, don't talk.I know she or worry about I, smiled to smile:"Many thanks to Niang."She understands my meaning and has to to return to a wry smile.
Hear we talk a voice, four elder brothers stood at once:"Mother, son cloud."
I smile to make fun him:"Four elder brothers are just thinking what?I see your worry layer after layer of, Niang says to marry four sisters-in-law for you with me, you don't smile as well, difficult don't become you would not like to also?"The elder sister and brothers-in-laws all smiled.
Four elder brother the facial expression is a bit embarrassed:"Son cloud, you be really, old long not big, still make Teng than private's dollar.You come back at the right moment, I am having an important matter to seek you."
I am happy:"I am the old and the young, small bird be not.Make reference to proper business, marry elder brother's wife for you is also a serious matter!Like, you don't plank face, I also have important proper business to say for you."
The Niang doted on ground to smile to smile to me and turned round to say four elder brothers:"Shu son, if say also have no wrong, he is small, you let more.Take a meal first, later on, you slowly say public affairs."
Have a meal, followed with eyes mother to go into inside, four elder brothers quickly say to me:"Son cloud, you come back at the right moment, I don't say as well many, you make track for Li Dian's general right away."
Looking at him that some nervous appearances, I am also some strain:"Four elder brothers are that did the dollar let the general have an accident feeling?Three elder brothers also say to make me past."
Four elder brothers wrinkled up eyebrows:"Liu Bei isn't so deal with of person, summer the temper of the Hou general but ……he from at the time that here left, I and text if all advise him careful behaviour, but, I feel that he basically didn't listen to into.If Li Dian's general is this person to pour is some brainses, can I am worried that the Hou general in summer basically can't listen to general Lee, he should be able to listen to yours, so, I think that you had better rush through."
I nod to promise:"This kind of affair I can't delay, the tomorrow sets out.To, four elder brothers, you get of whether news is accurate?Exactly where does the Liu Bei soldier deliver?Is a Ru south?Or Yuan city?"
"Now isn't just very clear.Liu has at lately wild gather a troops and horses, we early know.The news that he sends army is after lord Mr. takes down Li sun.I think that he just decides to send troops after shoulding be the news that gets the Yuan Shao Cang station to greatly hurt.Want to necessarily is to want to attackstone our rears, have force us the city outside draw back troops from the Li sun of meaning at in.They all perhaps didn't thought of that we take down Li sun incredibly so very quick."
I thought in a short while:"Is also say, Liu Bei's troops' attack direction can not also make sure now.Even connect whether he doesn't clearly continue to lead a soldier to go up north all, rights?"
"H'm, is the accurate attack target with no Liu Bei's troops currently.I and text if the Sir's analysis were consistent, we would all think that Liu fully will continue to go up north, Tu go into Ru south.Just can result in certain danger towards allowing all outer circle like this after all."
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment