Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats By Dre Diamond eng unexpectedly st

Marry.Owing to your preparing to go home to celebrate the New Year, so we give you the formal invitation first.Hope you can come to by that time the spot of our wedding."
My whole body not from one earthquake, surprised the polar region hopes her, completely could not say words!She just that bearing act, and also once said the speech of "do not want to discuss him", I still believe deeply her with the emotion of Chen Wei Zhi's suffer heavy great blow, so just arrive I come to look for consolation here, didn't expect and unexpectedly is ……
Immediately I realize mistake why she will say that today's behavior is that she is taking leave to a certain time!Today she and my embrace, express she until now just prepare will completely dispel to my emotion in addition to, prepare whole body heart to throw in to go in Chen Wei Zhi's feelings.The reason has no him, from now hereafter, she will become Chen Wei Zhi's wife, she doesn't want to on feelings anily derail!
Don't know why,beats by dre, although I to the Yu Feng sing don't produce emotion,will soon get married with Chen Wei Zhi to her of affair feel very uncomfortable, swallowed a blowfly sort suffered pole while being like to sign!I feel I puzzlingly very depressed, with as for after getting this news, the wishes connecting a half sentence at least can not speak!
The Yu Feng sings restraining tears looking at me, suddenly sob again, she soft-voiced Qi way:"If you can also smile to bless me, so I before to someone of infatuated completely waste!"
Hope as beautiful as flowers and pure as jade unique color beauty is also the last time to peep out spoony air for the first time, but my heart is almost heavy to be like the Zhui is full lead piece sort, the Yin Yu must almost want to irasciblely scream hysterically ……





Book ten return to home chapter 259 true facts beginning dew
Renew time:2008-9-1616:31:13 chapter word numbers:4690


Elder sister Shi talk absolute have no the place of fallacy, the left Xin handles affairs Gao Rang of efficiency clearly scared.Probably because before now she always is handling this affair, so originally controled many causes of circumstances, so she soon told me, she has already got a stone now light a really dig cause of death!
I and she at engagement of meet in coffee shop.The wench is enjoying expensive blue mountain coffee and smiling to my way:"How, my handle affairs an efficiency enough Gao?What have been already praised?"
My smile nods and immediately and suddenly and surprisedly asks a way:"Feed, how to still is begging for and praise left young lady?You weren't already in the McDonald's last night praise to all take out, have already written freely to those friends?"
Left Xin clearly spirit Qiao eye circle Zheng, unexpectedly stand up made an effort Chuo very Don't mention it my forehead, scold a way in anger:"Dishonest trader!Completely exhaustive dishonest trader!The ancients cloud:Have no crafty not company, have no the company isn't crafty.Speak of is your this kind of person, know?"
I am very whole the article is with the Xia ground wear delicious of coffee, say with smile:"Doesn't matter, anyway you scold me severals can not also fold my half root fine hair."
Left Xin clear Zheng circle eyes still need to be continued to scold me and suddenly think of what, immediately burst Chi on smiling to sit down, way:"Wen Zong, you treat to have a great achievement like this of minister?So have an affair I but don't know that being to speak isn't appropriate to speak!"
I am one Zheng, hurriedly way:"When speak, absolute be to speak!"
The left Xin suddenly pulls a long face a cold way clearly:"Why do I want to speak?On the stand you such a main son, connect to assess merits and give rewards none of basic ruleses like this know, completely is that I am unlucky, don't I just speak!"
I not from lose to smile, clench the face way of wench:"Know!Do you say that the condition isn't very good?I know of girl's innumerable, see your face the thickest, absolutely can mutually match in excellence with permafrost thickness!"
The left Xin clear slap claps my hand bottom, pout a way:"Feed, sex maniac you don't beat this young lady's idea, the somebody else is a pure like jade beauty!Saided again, even if you are rich to have power again how?Now still old society, you dare to learn tiger king to rob close?"
I absolutely drive the words of this wench to knock down, is not clenched you for a while face,dr dre cheap?As for arrived to beat your idea, even robbed close situation?This wench of from love Mahayana state of arriving the legendary reach the peak already?I pour,Beats By Dre Diamond!
The left Xin immediately puts forward her condition clearly:The purple Yun company that acquires a style of special design lately super"dreamlike navy blue the first" perfume of the product!
This perfume recently at upscale is canned not imagine on the market of extol, even if its selling price is up to 10000 dollars,can not obstruct the white-collar beauty pursues to its fanaticism, with as for it becomes price up have no city of best perfume.Hence, this perfume was very quick and then becamed the upper-class society female's patented thing.
For this simple condition, I was immediately matchless to generously promise.The wench suddenly pouts to say:"Is complete cheapness you!Speak of to me to return in fact be regarded as your elder sister!"
I am one Zheng, immediately say with smile:"Feed, wench you can be smaller than me up 23 years old, don't thick Yan shameless to make me call your elder sister's situation!"
However wench that lets I the unexpected words came out:"Wen Zong, do you have a girl friend to be called easy Zhi Die?"
My heart is one earthquake, stare at a wench see very long behind just nod a way:"Yes.How, do you know her?"
Left Xin clear Pie Pie mouth way:"Know her?I lived for more than ten years together with her, she had been sweetly calling my elder sister.Because the her mouth was sweet, I was her in childhood is the sort care of she close younger sister!For the sake of her, I didn't know to get how much time the male kid who punish, doesn't know and humiliate her as well beats an excessive little time!Afterwards at she at the age of 12, I because must accept some and special training to leave there, she cries absolutely heel melting into tears.Feed, you don't not believe, not you go home to ask small Die, does she still remember that is the clear elder sister not?"
My heart is immediately clenched tight, the concern of oneself to the Zhi Die was really too little, with the result that to her completely knew not a thing in the past!Remember the Zhi Die once said that she is an orphan to, never over the felling of house, have never experienced love as well to me.However what did they exactly once experience in the childhood?They once were subjected to what kind the ruthlessness training just make they a become thus not of the common run person?
Left Xin once the clear You You sigh and say:"In fact you are also my main son, even later you will be a lord and still want Gao Chu than Ms. Xue's position a lot of!If I talk thus in Ms. Xue's in front, affirmation will punish.However don't know for you why I completely have no half to fear to an idea for cent.Wen Zong, the small Die leads in your home should be very happy?"
I am some to feel pity on this female kid, she has no close relatives, and no one sincerely concerns her and sincerely feels pity on her.Her everythings belong to a lord to all belong to organization!Suddenly I thought of Zhi Die ever to weep over to say in front of me:Even if is dead, she will also love me!I was puzzling, just know now, probably fell in love with at that time I was the affair that seriously breaches organization discipline to her, even would encounter dead punishment everywhere under the most serious condition!Probably afterwards because I the cause of special identity, so she just succeeded in escaping to punish just.
I not from start to appreciate Zhi Die more profoundly to my deep love, the state of mind like this absolutely makes me deelpy ashamed, even if the dead also wants to love me.I still have been doubting to some her emotion, originally the true facts is unexpectedly such!
I stare at left Xin clearly tiny tiny a sigh a way:"The small Die leads very goodly, she gets along with the sisters also very good.And, my love to her will be deep day by day, finally our emotions absolutely can't be next to feelings of any of loverses of world."
The left Xin clear Qiao eye peeps out matchless admire of air, she lightly way:"We these orphans is doing not get permission but by oneself in love with of, the probably small Die is the third.But she met you very luckily, so just succeeded in escaping to punish.Other 2 because breached organization discipline, be all jailed, don't know where to go to as well now."Suddenly she peeps out an excited air way:"If Wen Zong, you hereafter were lord in the door to inherit a person, can for me check for a while, those 2 breach a disciplinary elder sister to arrive where go to?"
Although I say now almost calculate up is a clear door most core one of the members, in fact to the affair of clear door know it very few, now Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment