Thursday, November 15, 2012

cnn seem to be so onesel

Come up.Use their ground life to continue to idle away me.Although they know perfectly well way with the their ground real strenght is to kill deathless I ground.Even if I don't resist.It is can hardly for them to also kill me.It is the most to just harm my some vitality.And soon also drive I material ground the instauration attribute add back.But they so but can constantly idle away my ground physical strength.Finally attain to live dead tired I ground situation.
"The war signal connects a sky!"Hand the mulberry mainland player to these.Using the strong dint attack is uselessly.Because the other party ground the grade isn't high.Doughtily attackstone dint again also just that second kills.Can not have too the earth function.The on the contrary still not equal to sorcery attackstones.I now can quickly spread although a ground of scope attack ground attack power isn't special Gao.But those hand the mulberry mainland player but also not is can arrive abbot continuously attack ground.Want ~only at my ground sorcery attack much foolish short while inside the scope.Can not support but hang.And these scope sorceries attackstoned to once be not for a while either ground.Some keep on more than ten seconds.Impede the other party completely in the near body outside.Make me also busy like this in steal carefree.
"Hellish fire sea!"I a space transmission transfer to another people to accept to hustle ground a place more.Put hellish fire sea.Then can kill those to fondle a mulberry player no matter as well.Again leave with the space transmission.
Looking at to continuously flow out to ground on all sides a low class player.I seem to be very depressed.Want from explode a suicide.Seem to be too unworthy to these low class players.How to say to also want to seek the strong neck ground of real strenght comes from exploding.Just seem to be so oneself from explode a ground of function.At present these people.Is basic and then didn't need from explode.Directly killed probably than from explode to kill and the risely still quick.
I constantly deliver toward a direction.The part transmission simultaneously spreads sorcery.Keep off national boundary toll-gate place gradually like this.Anyway and there already almost have no China mainland ground player.Connect ocean there also have no.At the seaside ground the China mainland player.Be not have already opened argosies to leave.Be hang to return to.Consequently here didn't need me as well to stay more.And I don't think as well at hand a mulberry mainland foolish too long-term.Since having no a deluxe player can perish together.So I intend to seek a player city comes from exploding.Probably can also drop that city breakage some.Certainly had better be direct to explode in the castellan.A little bit lucky ground words can also let a city bury along with for oneself.
Leave to hand the mulberry mainland national boundary toll-gate recently a city to also take 56 hours ground road.However because I constantly use space transmission headway,Facebook.This speed also has no too long.And feel that killing a low class player is too boring.Arrived a behind.I am directly simply transmission to go forward.In the center also no longer spread sorcery to attackstone.However also spend a hour ground time just arrive at recently a city.And still a x-rated city.Hand a mulberry mainland but talk.Be regarded as a not and smallly city.
"Mock moon, hasn't having never thought you died?"I just arrived that outside in the city, have already been been round and round to surround by a flock of deluxe player, among them had village Zuo to bless a farmland and autumn original plain time Lang and east He three too persons like Lang,etc, and don't there are still in the city wall in the distance many mulberry mainland player of doing not hands, saw the appearance seeming those people to all concentrate in this city.
"You haven't died enough, I which have so quickly?"I smile in response to the way.However ignore them, direct want to deliver into inside in the city, the deluxe player of noodles is more there, and still have many players that don't hand a mulberry mainland, if those players be hanged.Can return to country to bring to life.
"Transmission ah, how don't you deliver?"My transmission is unexpectedly invalid, at this time east He three too the Lang immediately toward my cachinnation to get up, just I unexpectedly forgot this guy.Forget he has can forbid evil forbid a skill of super absolute being machine, before killed him don't explode out and have already at the right moment sent to come to come now.
I a Leng after respond to come over right away, suddenly anti- smile to toward east He three too the Lang say:"Who say I can not transmission ground, you looking at, I spread!"
Finish saying the action that I also immediately did a transmission, however have never delivered to leave, because one is an east He three too Lang the attribute of that super absolute being machine open.My transmission not, two is that I don't also intend to deliver at all and just frighten to roar them.And deliver time of action at me, Long Bian in the sky in the hand immediately change growth gun toward east He three too the Lang sting go.
"Carefully!"The He of the east three too Lang nearby the village Zuo blessed a male to discover my intention, unexpectedly at momentary block at east He three too Lang of before the body, unexpectedly want to help east He three too the Lang block a gun, east He three too Lang the mulberry mainland ground identity blesses a male than the village Zuo in handing of now still tall?This viewpoint is in my brain one Shan but lead, however sky Long Bian in the hand stabbed the speed of shot don't reduce slowly, eastern He three too on the negative status attributes of material of Lang body to me, under the circumstance that me equip on the body all of the attribute open.It is basically invalid.On the contrary I equip up of the negative status effect let the village Zuo bless male, autumn original plain time Lang, include east He three too Lang at inside of nearby owner ground the action Be all slow to come down.The village Zuo blesses a male come urgently block at east He three too Lang of before the body, the weapon on the hand but come to not and urgently resist my ground attack.Drive I one gun is from the body wore a rightness deeply, and stabbed into east He three too the chest of Lang, come to a string bottle gourd.
"The autumn pulled out a knife type at first!"Bless male and east in the village Zuo He three too Lang nearby of autumn original plain time Lang reaction although slow one-step, still keep launching an attack to me in time, although his technical ability attackstones because east He three too the forbiding of Lang is evil the reason for forbiding a skill don't use, because this recruits is what he from create, therefore recruit type still just, is just little the technical ability add.
See an original plain time of autumn knife dynasty oneself of the Lang cut, and still cut toward my neck, I don't want to be been hanged by the Yao by the other party and had to take out Long Bian in the sky time, hold up an original plain time of autumn Lang ground attack, and the village Zuo bless male drive I one gun again pour to pull back, directly killed for second, east He three too then Lang more lucky, in order to having village Zuo to bless male the ground help to block, let I have no can offend to hit the vital part, once hid a to rob, take out at me Long Bian in the sky time resist attack of, immediately retreat, back into crowd to escape and go to, just he escapes of distance not far, forbid evil the effect for forbiding a skill still just, let I temporarily also take him have no way.
"Die!"I take to escape a ground of eastern He three too Lang can not, but autumn original plain time Lang but can not escape, because of negative status attribute effect still just,google, just although he saved while being hasty east He three too Lang, now but can not save oneself, drive I a gun pick to fly, direct second kills, and still comes to greatly explode, his body up those ragged all to exploded out, just is unfortunately all some ragged, I even pick up all lazy must pick up.
"All give me the aroint thee!"Killed an autumn original plain time Lang after, I also no longer but those hand a mulberry player and entwine, although round my and hand a mulberry player now ground the grade promoted a lot and had many all BE**the superior of ten classes, as for have already had no 100 classes of not know, I am handing a mulberry mainland to grow too much for foolish time, also not know China mainland there of how circumstance is, so I am to urgently wear and return to now, therefore urgently wear the strategic area go into the city and have fun from explode, certainly if these deluxe players also follow into, that again good however.
I have already found out from explode of condition and power, from explode in addition to needing then more than 80 classes of grades can from explode, it from exploded power to relate to the grade of player oneself, and mainerly still had from exploded medium, this medium canned be the grade of player oneself as well as use to equip a product, as long as from exploded the amount of media more many, the medium grade was more high, so was also more big from the power exploding, for some I before arriving at here, already in a general way from the palace of the moon in searched a came back from the act day fort and black Long Cheng's thief at first of handed a mulberry player material, and still those special occupations handed China mainlands, such as the warrior of the mulberry, ninja and yin and yang teacher...etc. the occupation basically having no equiped, anyway these material the nothing important greatly used and rather used to act as from explode of medium, anyway I of had a lot in palace of the moon, literally took out 1:00 come enough meet expenses,cnn.
.(Fast key:←) ascend one page Return to catalogue(fast key:return to car) Next page





The text grand prospects Ba industry Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment