Thursday, January 24, 2013

Facebook ords aren't false at

Have mercy on me, compensate a little money again to me.If you can give me a little money again, I am you as my big benefactor, not, you are my reborn parents, the great boon is big virtuous I shall remember till death, elder sister, I knelt down for you."
The person of cartilage head's regardless arriving when bones is all hard hard, Huang Shan thinks that"the sting breaks a sky" just said and won Huang Shan's some pity, but didn't think that he says unexpectedly true uprising and arrives at Huang Shan, "plop" knelt down.
Man there is gold under the knee, this words aren't false at all."The sting breaks a sky" this kneels and really kneel soft Huang Shan's heart, though she to this of the man have been deeply bad painful unique,still keep cannot helping but saying:"You get up first, there are words saying so much."
"You don't promise me, I don't get up.""The sting breaks a sky" lifts to see to see yellow Shan and has mercy on Ba Ba Di to entreat a way.
"Do you want me to promise you what?Don't want money toward you?"
"BE, on top of that, I want to call you again ……give me a little money again."
"Like, I promise you first, those 20,000 dollars didn't I want, but didn't know how much you still want?"
Huang Shan Xiang like, if"the sting breaks a sky" lion big openings, Huang Shan penny money can't gives him, either, if he wants not much, Huang Shan Dao can consider.At the moment, looking at to kneel "the sting breaks a sky" in oneself's in front, Huang Shan's in the mind bitterness hot sour sweet salty, the five flavours are complete.She can not help thinking of tall cold down and out faint in the scene of the street heart doorway in the park, the heart of pity arises spontaneously.Is high cold if can also bend the head an ear in the in front, Huang Shan's whole life is getting more contented.
This book.
Your message which afraid just a , will become the power that the author creates, the pleasing is hard more power to you for author!

Chapter 881 follows
Huang Shan looking at to kneel at oneself nearby of"the sting breaks a sky", sees he lower the head, the nose Da pulls at be like the building Yan in winter under the tip of nose under of ice Ling ;Two lines of tearses are like the bead son of breaking the line, Ta Ta downwards drop.Huang Shan Xiang promises without hesitation him and satisfies his request and fears his insatiably greedy again, at the end of one's rope hereafter again come to blackmail oneself, steel the heart, seriously the Xun scolds a way:"You are still not bashful to want money, if not that you see a color since the idea, the affair can't develops unmanageable situation, either.This bottom good, my business didn't do well, you from now on also wild is man, I get angry still too late, you are still not bashful again want money.If I give you money again, certanly will will foster you overbearing flame of anger."
"The sting breaks a sky" listens to the tone of yellow Shan seem to be not to want to compensate himself/herself again, stand up from the ground, wipe tears, sob to say:"I am getting wronger, I hereafter have no any further and woman attentive opportunity.Your adult has in great quantities, the mercy is a bosom, give me a little money again-30,05= I not dislike little, 5:0,000 I also not dislike much.I say the words shoulding not say sentence, beat a thief to still need to stay a back route, if you forced me hasty, I will also picked up iron Qiao at too year old head up dig a pit, greatly not we jump into together to come to buried together."
Huang Shan just understands at the moment, "the sting breaks a sky" is intentionally just weak, packing a wretchedness, win own pity.See Huang Shan Han now the bone expose meat, don't vomit speech not, just act for by soldier, started offensive to Huang Shan.
With Huang Shan's personality, don't eat him this set of, hence icily say:"Now that you say so, you tell me, you can go now, this young lady's right here waits and waits you for three days, walk of isn't a person.I think like, you give you money this time, you shine on pole to continue to upwards climb next time, I still have to give you, straight-tempered penny money also not give you, toss about with you.However I can warn you, your criminal charges is bigger than me.I want you to give vent to anger for me, you but from make the decision a piece, hold a bayonet, private rush a private house, also strong*adulteress female.These 2 items add, don't judge a decade just strange for eight years."
Huang Shan Shuo finishes, the Xiu rises two hands and falsely sees "the sting breaks a sky" one eye any further."The sting breaks a sky" saw Huang Shan Fan a face and knew that own threat has no effect to this woman, for"plop" a feet that again kneels at Huang Shan side, say:"I just and so say, also on impulse, grandmother Gu, you-"
If Huang Shan doesn't waits"the sting breaks a sky" to finish saying, interrupt him, once"rush toward Chi" smile and say:"You his Niang see the breeze make rudder, turn pretty and quickly, the mouth is enough sweet, call in times before my father close mama, call again now my grandmother Gu, is this miss so old?Don't act in a play, I promise you and still keep pressing originally and saying good money to you.However you let me listenned to good, after you take money, we are each to walk each road, be a vegetable not to acquaint with.If you put forward again what improper demand, don't wait your Zhang Kou, I put through a mafia even you, you well from is it."
"Not dare, grandmother Gu is to lend Dan to my Sa a pair I also not dare.""The sting breaks a sky" listens to yellow Shan finally vomit and promises to compensate oneself, is immediately become fair by Yin on the face, appears one to try to please inertial adulation of chemisette mutually.
Huang Shan is from the nostril in humed 1, disregarded "the sting breaks a sky" one eye, don't want to take again to manage the saw the woman wanting to take off pants of have no the man of bone."The sting breaks a sky" sees yellow Shan not to utter a word, strike while iron is hot to cross-examine a way:"Can I when get hold of money?"Huang Shan pickeds up a pack of Ku on the body and turned round room, get to doorway, head also not the time ground say:"Tomorrow evening, you wait me in doorway in the hospital."
"The sting breaks a sky" heel at after death, Huang Shan exceeds horoscope feet to hurriedly ask:"Please say for a concrete time, I also really await respectfully punctually."
"See my mood but settle."
"Many thanks to elder sister, also invite you to send me to return to hospital.""The sting breaks a sky" claim way.
"You beat a car to return to."Huang Shan Shuo.
Huang Shan comes downstairs, "the sting breaks a sky" also follows to come downstairs.Come out a hotel, "the sting breaks a sky" tightly makes track for 2, blocks in Huang Shan's in front and says:"The past earned money, with frightening ease, I lost to earn money now of tool, have to economize penny one hair, also invite you to send me to return to, I thank not to exert."
Huang Shan doesn't think with him again fee argument, have to conveniently take this Wen absolute being to a hospital.
Allow a text blue from the hospital in come out, contacted beard rain Wei right away.The high cold relatives is Huang Jiang He's relatives, Xu Wen Lan doesn't dare to take the shelf that the Bureau of Education grows, first from report family, then just explained the purpose of the contact beard rain Wei.Beard rain Wei has already heard as well city inside job advertisement public official of news, but be have never wanted and wanted to pass examination to put own bowl in the public finance expenditure of flower roll up, so for examination not how interested in.
Two women didn't speak a few lines, beard rain Wei leaked bottom for Xu Wen Lan and said:"Thank you to concern me, I don't want to pay respects to this examination, I want to see tall cold."
Allow a text blue ha ha on smiling, say:"Is high cold Be recruit the lord recording to test this time of a, have already been arranged in the party school, lose the whole contact with the external world.Want Yao so, we see side and have a chat well, probably you will change idea.I wait you in the Bureau of Education office, please come over right away."
The work problem matters to happiness of a person's empress half a lifetime, though beard rain Wei not and greatly would like to,cnn, still keep promising Xu Wen Lan's request, arrived at Bureau of Education on time.
Allow a text blue see this lucid and attractive and elegant young woman, produced good will to beard rain Wei,google.She was full of to passionately receive tall cold relatives.She pleases beard rain Wei to the sofa, then started her speech.
"Please sit down.The affair is such, I am having a meal, received a high cold telephone.Because of the relation of work, he can not meet with you now, so call me and your company measure and saw how to solve your problem,Facebook.Your meaning I have already known, be don't want to take examinations.I know that you are to learn an art, the professional knowledge is very strong, but cultural lesson probably the lack order.This you trust, high cold have already done a careful and attentive arrangement with me.If you can get a test before examining, ascend a placard to have no problem.The public finance goes forward an individual now very not easy, as I see it, a person wants to bring into public finance to draw up and not only once wants to weave Wei, this hole, city Wei secretary the mayor return Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment