Monday, December 10, 2012

Facebook more silly the mou

010-12-114:40:36 chapter words count:3706


Chapter 54 doesn't want to be too overbearing(request humbly to a monthly ticket) (Suit the action to the word!Rose a monthly ticket today, this was today's fourth more!Rise a monthly ticket to add more, kiss in person!Continue, there are monthly tickets all hitting to the An!!!)
Press the procedure, regularly need to be presented every time of lift to review all have to from name, age, native place, and address...etc. these basic circumstance beginnings, though have already repeated many times, but the procedure rules has to be so.
I still keep turning head sideways and looking at them two that smoke cigarette intentionally Chan I of disgusted appearance.The age that sees two of him absolutely can't be the person who doesn't understand rules, as long as when lead to contract for job all to know, interrogating has to have good cooperation atmosphere, have to the cigarette open a way, unless you think on coming up the stem of big mouth lives and make to review especially that set of.
But get to custody center to lift to review of, generally want ~only not too and excessively, can't start a segment to the suspect of crime, but every normal person, at outside still once enjoyed the person of Wen Bao's freedom on the whole, as long as come in foolish up a month or so, the all shriveled eggplant is a , at the right moment checked a Cha hospital to formally criticize to catch this time, then and thoroughly collapsed, came to contract for job again to lift to review, ordered a smoke, moved it with feeling Xiao it with the reason, that calls a tube-shaped container pour a bean, a nasal discharge is a tears, what all Liao.
But this a pair is silly to force the right and wrong want to compete here with me today, sway 35 smokes in hand, oneself orders ascend, be don't give me 1!Go, that we die Ke, I am to don't open mouth.
That cover looking at me, waits for a while and says:"I am asking you, name!"He raised voice.
I chase head a low, looking at oneself's 1 pair to return calculate white delicate hand, ignore him.
That guy is some hasty, "Pa!"Once the ground strike table and drink a way:"Wang Hui, you put for me a little bit honest!You don't know here is where, don't you know what person you is?"
I raise head, the smile ground looking at him, my in the mind thinks and die cover, this just just started you sinking not to live to annoy and saw you an age, you were still too delicate!Small Ye son today likes spirit to annoy your Ya pretty of dead cover.
See I is smiling, he says again:"Like, you are Wang Hui, we also know, we this didn't ask, also the hand written record by the past beats, we get into a positive now, the first problem, your call with case what name?"
I keep hanging up ground to stare at with eyes he sees, see silly to force for the elephant similar see him, the in the mind feels very funny, I will tell your two elder brothers is who just strange!
That cover finally could not stood any further, know, use eyes and a person who doesn't acquaint with by himself/herself to challenge behavior towards seeing oneself being a kind of and permit to beat towards both parties seeing really.He ruthlessly absorbed two people's smoke, still leave half of cigarette buds to throw my foot, he shouts a way:"Don't think that we can not deal with you!Don't thinking that I taking you can't, don't be too overbearing!I advise you to still keep honestly cooperating with us, otherwise I the whole dead you you letter not letter!"
I depend!Is old 1 set of the threat again, I letter, dead cover!In addition to the personnel isn't dry, they what the unscrupulous matter stem don't come out!
I suddenly and loudly shout a way:"Chen Guan teaches!Chen Guan teaches!Contract for job to hit persons!"I simultaneously shout oneslef hoarse the ground shout, simultaneously toward the cover for getting mad to smile.
Very quick great occasion of nation Chen ran to come in, he came in and then shouted a way:"What is the row?What is the row?You also divided too much and how to beat a suspect!Walk, return to, don't review!Come to see, beat where, beat bad have no?"
I really can not contain any more to want to smile and hurriedly say:"Chen Guan teaches, they also have no how to beat, be beat my chest two boxings, have some to breathe heavily to not and up annoy now!"
Two covers almost faint on the spot, the be responsible for a record of say:"We who don't also beat him, ask him all what rubbish don't say!"
Great occasion of nation Chen broke out at that time, he stared big eyes called way:"Hold your mama to force of, the somebody else doesn't talk you to go toward to beat in dead!Is a custody center here!Who does criminal is wrong to be responsible for?All roll for me, you hereafter don't come, either, what things!"
I listenned to hurriedly call one- track:"Chen Guan teaches, can not make them walk!I up didn't come to annoy now and needed to be checked, demand oxygen, I suppressed to die quickly!"I exaggerate big of ground pant, two hands try very hard ground to grasp Nao throat.
Great occasion of nation Chen is two to those have been silly of contract for job to say:"This suspect before be explored by that cutthroat of yours long once harmed throat, this was presumably old to harm new the wound made together, you saw how to do, he hasn't ascended a court to sentence, this had to be wrong, we were a can not run, hurry!"
Front that still very crazy cover injustice the ground say to great occasion of nation Chen:"This boy packs of, we really don't beat him, who can prove that which we moved him to fear a finger??"
Great occasion of nation Chen went up to push him a say:"Went to go, you beat the suspect will admit just strange, it is this line of to is all doing, this set of intimidate to make common people to go!Is little to pull this in front of me!Problem is now how do?I seek a residence doctor to have to in visiting patients at home a record signing, you must also sign, but really need to sign, we this even if trouble!The cash award in this month, **!You are two funeral stars in the door, I today how so unlucky, be on duty to meet your 2!"
If I listenned to great occasion of nation Chen, feel to still see good and then accept and order and once had fun not like, hence I coughed 2 to say:"Chen Guan teaches, was free, was free and paid smoke for me to take out, deeply and deeply good."
Great occasion of nation Chen comes over to ask a way:"Really Be free,cnn?That hurriedly goes to office and suppressed to bend too much here, the office was well ventilated a good many."Finish saying, draw back to block plank to make me get up.
That 804 guys jumped to come over to shout a way right away:"Chen Guan teaches, you see, I say that he is to pack of, I say that he is to pack of!To the sting head garbage like this wants a strict dozen!"
I plop one bottom sat to top in the ground right away, the head was one Yang, vomits white Mo and only have an of Deng legged!The in the mind thinks that don't come for you to order extremely live to see come is don't go.
Great occasion of nation Chen a pushed that guy to go out, shout a way to another guy:"Is billowing!All roll for me!"That guy is also getting more silly,google, the mouth inside Du Rang writes:"Meet a pair bedlamite now, how so unlucky!"Hurriedly tidy up a computer to run to go out.
Great occasion of nation Chen saw two people to walk and turned head to kick me one feet, say:"Get up and all walked."
I smile to stand up, to great occasion of nation Chen a bow a way:"Thank Chen Guan for teaching,Facebook!"
Great occasion of nation Chen says:"Your boy, behind come of the action some lead!The next time doesn't have fun so greatly, leave and go to office."
From lift to review room to come out, in the hallway, I see those two guys sign on the register there in the end of hallway, I smile happily to walk over there and say to them:"Two police officers, slowly walk, free often come!"
Two guy heads don't return as well, they must be a spirit to deep-fry lung, ha ha, is really happy!Today if not that great occasion of nation Chen is on duty effect not so good, this Chen's taking care of to teach doesn't know as well why, naturally is 804 irreconcilable enemies, see 804 of contract for job with a revolting feeling, this temper of his the whole suspects of Jian areas all know.
In the police officer office, I by the wall sit down, great occasion of nation Chen passes in the comfortable comfortable location to my red double of pleased, I say:"Today luckily Chen Guan teach, not a pair is silly to force to don't kill me still!"
Great occasion of nation Chen says with a smile:"Kill you to still be unlikely, can ast least give you the boy to pick 1 F skin!"
I say:"Be, alas, can't, who make us come in to shout!"
Great occasion of nation Chen suddenly starts to walk to doorway, or so see, close the door, sit to say in front of me:"Wang Hui, teach small favour for Chen Guan how?"
I say:"Is all right, as long as my Wang Hui makes it of, return what help don't help of, Chen Guan teaches of the matter is my own business!Say!"
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment